Go with the flow and learn the foundations of synchronized Power Vinyasa Yoga!
This unique style of Vinyasa Yoga seamlessly synchronizes breath and movement. The beauty of this style is learning to focus your mind and find meditation within motion. Together, we will flow through a thoughtful sequence of sun salutations, standing and seated postures, back bending and relaxation.
We’ve all been a beginner. This series is the perfect foundation for both new and experienced yogis. No experience needed.
- The class will move together with synchronized breath and movement.
- We’re not concerned with a perfect pose. You don’t have to be flexible, in great shape or have the right clothes. Just show up and breathe!
- Each class will be unique, but will follow a specific arc form so that by the end you will be completely relaxed.
- Expect to breathe, sweat, move and be challenged.
- The room will be gently heated. It will be just right for a good sweat but not overwhelming.
- Classes are challenging yet accessible to all.
This class series meets for 60 minutes once a week for four (4) weeks.
Saturdays from 3-4pm – April 23 through May 14
The cost for this special 4-week Power Basics class series is $55 per person. Online registration is required with payment due at enrollment.
Click ENROLL NOW below to sign up.
Heather Delia is the founder of Aspire Yoga Center and has experienced transformational benefits from yoga — physically, mentally and spiritually. She has a deep desire to share the gift of yoga and her knowledge and passion for the practice with students. Heather is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) through the Yoga Alliance and is currently completing her 500-hour certification.
This special class is non-refundable and non-transferable. By enrolling, you are taking ownership of that spot. This guarantees your space in class and prevents someone else from being able to register into that slot. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation of this policy.