18 May Knee pain? We’ve got something for you!
We’re excited to announce that we have a new prop for you to use during classes at our studio. The SukhaMat!
If you have ever practiced yoga and have had to fold up your mat or towel to cushion your knees, then you will love this product! Essentially, it is a yoga kneepad, designed to comfort your knees, ankles, sit bones or any other sensitive pressure points, for a pain-free practice.
– Comfort foam technology provides add cushion in sensitive areas, such as knees, elbows, ankles and sit bones, during your yoga practice.
– It ‘hugs’ your boney parts, alleviating pain and making yoga a more pleasurable experience.
– Size: 24″ x 10″ – It’s the perfect complement to your full-size yoga mat.
– Thickness: 3/8″ or 10mm.
– Made of eco-friendly NBR.
– Certified Phthalates-free and biodegradable.
– Non-slip surface grips your mat/floor.
– Moisture resistant and easy to clean.
You’re always welcome to use one of these mats while practicing at Aspire. We also have them available for purchase at the studio, if you want one of your own. They come in black or blue and the cost per mat is $16.95, plus tax.