We’ve received many questions recently about mindfulness and meditation. Questions have been about both the benefits and how to get started.
Research shows that meditation has many proven benefits.
– Increases happiness and health.
– Improves focus, attention and memory.
– Boosts brain and immune functions.
– Decreases stress, anxiety and depression.
– Benefits are experienced by meditating as little as 10 minutes a day.
Below is a link to a 10-minute guided mindfulness meditation that is included in the book, “Radical Acceptance” by Tara Brach, PH.D.
If you have specific requests on topics to cover or questions that you’d like answered through this blog, please comment on this post and ask away!